We may change this policy occasionally by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address.
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We use this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our newsletter.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. However. this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Controlling your identifiable personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your identifiable personal information in the following ways:
- if you fill in a contact form on the website, look for the checkbox that you can tick. This way you know you’re giving approval to us contacting you.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.